Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Products and Hot Deals

Our first Mama Product is here! We now carry Knickernappies washable breast pads for breastfeeding mamas. Look for more new products in the coming months.

Also, as I promised, Bum Covered Diapers will offer a few HOT deals during the next few weeks in this freezing COLD time of year.
January 21-29th:
$5.00 shipping for all orders under $50, FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50!
FREE Bum Covered Fleece Liner with each diaper purchase

February (all month):
40% off custom name letters for all gift registries/wish lists with us during the month
Buy 3 Knickernappies or bumGenius diapers, get 1 microfiber insert and 3 fleece liners FREE
ONE DAY SALE (watch the blog or our facebook page for upcoming details)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have to say that the Knickernappies Breast pads have been a LIFESAVER!!! I absolutely love them! The layer of PUL coupled with the soft fleece against my skin and microterry/hemp for absorbancy is just the perfect combination. I don't leave home without them!!!
    I wrote a post about them at my blog. You should check it out!

    http://beccasclothdiaperblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/after-too-many-stained-shirts.html

    ReplyDelete